What is S.M.A.R.T. Training?
S.M.A.R.T Training is:
SPECIFIC – Do you have specific goals you wish to accomplish? If so, why would you want to do a “cookie cutter” workout from a magazine or online source, written by “fitness gurus” who don’t understand the first thing about you? I will design a training plan (not a workout) that is specific to you and your goals.
MEASURABLE – Your specific training plan will be designed in a way that you can measure your progress on regular basis.
APPROPRIATE – Your training plan will be appropriate to your ability level and based on your fitness history, medical history, and goals, whether my clients work one-on-one or are part of a small group training session.
REALISTIC – How many times have you tried the newest, greatest and the biggest “thing” in fitness and find yourself unsuccessful? Most people fail because this “thing” (workout) was just not realistic. S.M.A.R.T. training is realistically designed so you will experience success from one workout to the next.
TIMELY – In order to achieve any goal it takes time. The training plan designed for you will be regularly evaluated and customized according to your progress.
Do you have the Discipline to train S.M.A.R.T.?
INCLUDED IN COACHING SERVICES:
- Individualized weekly running schedule, designed by VDOT O2 Certified Endurance Running Coach, developed around your goals, your running history, time commitment and fitness level
- Easy to follow on-line training log/calendar
- Access to your plan anytime anywhere via the on-line app
- Unlimited feedback by e-mail, text or in person
- Workouts adjusted on daily basis if needed
- Strength Training recommendations by NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Race Planning/Strategies
*Fall Half Marathon Special: $220
3 Months: $255.00
6 Months: $480.00 ( Save $30.00)
1 Year: $900.00 (Save $120.00)